These potatoes make your entire house smell wonderful while they cook. I keep fresh rosemary growing year round so that I can have these potatoes whenever I want! They are super duper easy to make and go well with any kind of meat.
2 lbs red potatoes
3 Tbs Olive Oil
1 Tsp Kosher Salt
1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
1-2 Tbs Chopped Fresh Rosemary
1. Preheat oven to 450
2. Line a cookie sheet with foil and then spray with cooking spray
3. Slice potatoes in half and wash. Drain well
4. Mix the oil, salt, black pepper, and rosemary in a large bowl.
5. Add potatoes and toss with the oil mixture
6. Spread potatoes onto cookie sheet.
7. Cook 25-30 minutes until browned