- ½ pounds Sliced Ham (I Use 1/2 Pound Per Loaf)
- 5 slices Swiss Cheese (I Use About 5 Sliced Per Loaf)
- 1 package King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- ½ cups Melted Butter
- ½ teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ teaspoons Dry Mustard
- 1-½ teaspoon Onion Powder (or Dried Onion)
- 1 Tablespoon Poppy Seed
The rolls will look like a large solid piece of bread. Leave the rolls intact and slice the loaf in half with a long knife to form a top layer and a bottom layer.
Place ham and cheese on bottom layer of rolls, then place top layer of rolls over ham and cheese and place in a 9×13 pan. Mix remaining ingredients together and pour mixture over rolls. Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes.
Let them cool slightly before cutting. They reheat well too, even in the microwave.