Geoff has always been the breakfast maker in our family. He came up with this idea when our kids were preteens and he used to make a double batch to keep in the fridge. The kids would not only eat them for breakfast, but they would eat them for snacks too. With three kids, the double batch would usually last less than a week!
1 Pkg Grands Frozen Biscuits (We like the buttermilk flavor)
1/2 lb of breakfast sausage
1 dozen eggs
8 oz of shredded cheese
1. Cook biscuits according to package directions
2. Crack the eggs into a large bowl and whisk till the yolks are all broken and mixed well
3. Cook sausage in a large skillet until browned. Drain grease if necessary.
4. Add the eggs and cook over medium heat. Stir constantly and don’t overcook the eggs!
5. When biscuits are done, cut them in half and then top each biscuit half with egg/sausage mixture.
6. Sprinkle on the cheese and then place the biscuit top onto the biscuit.
7. Place each biscuit into a sandwhich baggie and place in fridge.
8. When you are ready to eat, heat the biscuit in microwave 30-45 seconds