This recipe comes straight off Pinterest. It has several things going for it. It is unbelievable easy, it is quick to put together, and best of all it is delicious!
2 lbs stew meat
1 onion, diced
2 cans Golden Mushroom Soup
1/2 cup water
2 Tbs Worsteshire sauce
1 8 oz package of cream cheese.
1. Place stew meat into crockpot
2. Throw in the onions on top
3. Mix together the soup, water and worstechire sauce and pour over the meat and onions
4. Bake on low all day or on high for about 4 hours
5. During the last 30 minutes add the creams cheese until it is melted and creamy
6. Serve over noodles, rice, or mashed potatoes