This recipe has been spreading across Pinterest like wildfire and my curiosity was killing me. Could it really be as easy and delicious as everyone was saying? Well, like most Pinterest recipes, I was a little disappointed in the results and I should have known better than to cook chicken breast for one hour in an oven, but I wanted to prepare the recipe as written the first time. The green beans and potatoes were delicious, but the chicken was so tough and tasteless, we could barely eat it!
I’ve made a few adjustments to the recipe and I think you will enjoy it when prepared my way!
1-1.5 lbs chicken breasts (I used tenders because it is all I had)
1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed and snapped
8 small new potatoes, quartered
1 pkg Italian Dressing Mix
1 stick of butter, melted (do NOT use margarine!)
1. Lightly salt and pepper the chicken breasts
2. Arrange chicken, potatoes, and green beans in a 9 x 13 pan
3. Sprinkle with entire package of Italian Dressing Mix
4. Pour melted butter over entire dish
5. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes. I would check it at 30 minutes. If vegis are not tender, give it a little more time.