This is a super duper easy no bake cookie that tastes delicious. You can make these out of Girl Scout Thin Mints or use Keebler’s Grasshopper cookies. Either way, they are a croud pleaser. With only three ingredients, these would make a perfect recipe for you to prepare with your kids!
Chocolate Mint Truffles
Yield: 12 truffles
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 – 1 1/2 hours
10 oz box of Keebler Grasshopper Cookies
4 oz (1/2 block) cream cheese, softened
almond bark (white)
green food coloring
1. Crush the cookies very finely in a food processor or in a sealed bag. When cookies resemble small crumbs, place in a large mixing bowl.
2. Mix the softened cream cheese into the cookies with a spoon or you can use a hand mixer.
3. Roll into 1” balls. Place on a wax paper or nonstick mat lined baking sheet.
4. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
5. Melt almond bark and add green food coloring
6. Dip truffles completely in bark. I used two forks to kinda roll them around in the bark and then let the excess drip off.
7. Place back on lined baking sheet and let set.
8. If you want to decorate, you can melt some chocolate and spoon over the top
Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. May be frozen as well. Take out and thaw in the fridge a few hours before you want to serve them.