This is an economical dish that is easy to prepare. When I first read the ingredients for this recipe, I thought these were going to be very spicy. I was pleasantly surprised to find they had a very mild taste and should be palatable to even picky eaters!
1 pkg Chicken Thighs, excess fat and skin trimmed off
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tsp chili powder
2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup honey
1 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Preheat broiler to high
2. Trim off any excess fat or skin from the thighs and season with salt and pepper
3. Mix spice mix together and set aside
4. Mix glaze ingredients together and set aside
5. Lay the chicken on a cookie sheet
6. Rub the spice mix into both sides of the chicken
7. Cook 10 minutes one one side, flip and cook another 10 minutes
8. Take the chicken out and cover well with the glaze mixture.
9. Broil for another 5 minutes or so until the honey starts to thicken up and glaze. It may smoke a little but this is normal.
10. Take chicken out of the oven and let rest a few minutes